Introduction to Acupuncture
Acupuncture has become well known as part of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). It is difficult to define its age, but it is certainly between 10,000 BCE and 4,000 BCE. The first document that unequivocally described an organized system of diagnosis and treatment which is recognized as acupuncture is The Yellow Emperor’s Classic of Internal Medicine, dating from about 300 BCE.
The World Health Organization (WHO) had a congress in Milan in 1996. They brought up that in an experiment with random control group acupuncture has shown effective in 64 diseases.
History of Onnuri Acupuncture
Professor Park Jae Woo was a Korean scientist and philosopher.
He discovered during the 70’s he apparent similarity between the structure of the hand (later of the foot) and the whole body. He developed the Onnuri Acupuncture and published publications and books relating to this subject.
Principal virtues of Su Jok therapy
- Highly effective – results are observable quickly
- Totally safe – wrong application cannot cause any harm
- A Universal method – With the help of Su-Jok all illnesses can be treated
- Accesable to anybody – you only need to learn and understand the essence of the method
- Simple application – hands and feet always accessable and tool could be improvised as well